Thursday, October 11, 2012

Born to Ride

It's a fantasy of mine... 

I'm mesmerized by the idea of sitting on top of a souped up Haley-Davidson Motorcycle screaming my way down the highway...shotgun pipes spewing fire as my two-wheeled steel sled nudges the ton.




Get your motor runnin,
Head out on the highway.
Lookin for adventure
And whatever comes our way.

As I sit here and write I can almost feel the thrill, the sense of freedom of the wind blowing through my hair as my chopper's front wheel gobbles up the big-slab in jaw-breaking chunks as I trash it .

I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racin with the wind
And the feelin' that I'm under

Oh yeah, even now the need for speed aches my body as I visualize myself crouched in a tuck creating a perfect aerodynamic form that unchains the wind allow it to glide over my leather colors. 

Yeah Darlin go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all your guns at once
And explode into space
 
Tony, Tony come back to reality...there are a couple of problems with your dream. First, you don't have enough hair on your head for the wind to blow through, second, they don't make leather motorcycle jackets in your large size and most importantly, you don't know how to ride a bike, never mind a motorcycle.

Hold on now...thanks to a company in San Franciso there is hope for a Malon Brando wannabe like me (even if I can't ride). Lit Motors has developed the motorcycle of the future. They call it the C-1.

And even I can ride it. Check it out:


Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild


No comments: