Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Me, Stevie & Twitter



I am not sure what it is...but I don't like the direction Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is moving his company. In fact, I my opinion Microsoft's opposition to open source software has held back the information world. And there is no question in my mind that Ballmer made that decision.

But, all things change, at least that's what they told me in high school science class. Recently, I read something that has changed my opinion of Ballmer...Steve,or Stevie as I now called him, is a twitter freak...
Way to go, big guy…

Good old Steve and I are both twitter believers...
Hey Stevie, don't listen to them when they talk about this open source stuff, its over-rated.



Here is what I read about Ballmer...my new best buddy, Stevie is using a secret account to twitter on Seattle High School basketball games…
right back at yah, bro, fun idea.

Me and my main man Steve, we’re both lovin Twitter, the latest and greatest in communication...
Stevie, you know what...this monopoly thing between you and the Feds, its just a tempest in a tea cup. Hang in there my friend.

The big difference between me and Ballmer is he has the power and money to buy Twitter, I do not. But Steve an I, we're friends and we go back a long way...
So what do you say, buddy, want to put up a cool billion and buy this little micro-blogging toy?... we can have ball with it.

No comments: