Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Apple Introducing iPad 2 on March 2

On March 2 Apple will introduce the "iPad 2" to the world. Interestingly enough, some techie sites are jokingly calling the new device the "iPad too". LOL, I guess.

But here is the serious question...Is there really any major difference between the first iPad and iPad 2(or too)?

Reports say yes...

To begin with iPad 2 is lighter and more powerful and has a front-facing camera. The front-facing camera is used for video calling or what Apple calls face-time (I never use face-time. It makes my head look too big).

Apple will unveil the new iPad in San Francisco at an invitation only event. And, yes the invitations are in the mail (no, I haven't got one yet).

Here is what the cover of the invite looks like. I love it. It is so appleish...

No comments: